Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Shaytards

So after reading Bill's blog, it shed a new perspective of vlogging for me. While I also am not a vlogger or a vlog follower, primarily because I don't get the purpose of it. I don't have as strong of an opinion towards vlogging like Bill, largely because I don't watch them or have any desire to watch them, or in the end I just don't care.  But after watching the video of "The Shaytards" on Bill's blog, for some reason I found humor in watching the video of this man. So I decided to check out more of his vlogs; below is one of their most recent posts that I found interesting.




As you'll see, from watching the above video, for the Shaytards, making vlogs has become more then just entertainment, it made them famous...well sort of.  Here is why, after taking a photo with their iPhone and posting it on their site, Custard Records contacted the family asking for the rights to one of their photos. All because James Blunt was searching around the internet, came across them, saw the picture and decided to use it as his album cover.

Like I said earlier, I'm not a follower of vlogs but after watching the Shaytards, I might become a daily follwer...keyword might. Which most likely is not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment